Hi all!!! Most of you already know by now that I love writing (duh! I have a blog), but what some of my blog readers might not know is that I love food even more. Not just food, I love making food. Me and cooking have come a long way, and I have decided to be vulnerable and share some of my favorite recipes with the blog fam. I want to try to share at least two recipes a month, in addition to regular posts (please o, nobody should chase me if the posts no reach). I also have a food instagram, where you can catch my food posts on a daily, @_cookingwithclara Well here it is, let me know if you try the recipe and what you think about it.
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 30 mins Makes 4 pancakes
Bananas——– 3 very ripe Eggs————-1 Baking powder–1 tsp Flour————-4 tbsps full Nutmeg or Cinnamon——— to taste Blueberries——- optional Butter/oil———for frying
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork. Don’t worry if its not completely mashed. Just do your best.
- Add the eggs to the mashed bananas. For a fluffier pancake, you can beat the eggs separately before adding.
- Add your cinnamon/nutmeg and baking powder to the banana mix and stir.
- Fold in the flour into your banana mixture slowly to avoid spilling.
- Heat up the frying pan and pour the mixture onto it, in your desired size. Add the blueberries on top.
- When the top of the pancake begins to bubble, flip the pancake. Cook at least two minutes on each side, and your pancake is ready!
Please try out this recipe and let me know what you think. If you like having these recipes, like and comment and I will post more. Don’t forget to check out my food instagram http://www.instagram.com/_cookingwithclara/. Till next time lovelies, Bye!!!!